Monday 29 December 2008

The Sky

I want to climb the sky
Out into the deep blue
And drift into its vastness
Until I blend into its texture

The Silence of Time will prevail
And the Sunlight will vibrate
And sink from the intensity of Space
Into the massive of the Sky

For that quiet moment
Infinity will exist
And hold me in its Energy
As I breathe in the Sky

Painted into it's fabric
I will remain within it's spread
And dissolve in its glow
As it expands

Clouds are in semi-existence
They just watch from the corners
Unbuttoned from Space
But still, add to the phenomenon of the Sky

It's beauty cant be exaggerated
Weightless and dream-like
The wide open splendor of the Sky
Never begins nor ends

I drink in the blue and hold it in my hands
I feel the rejuvenating warmth
And no longer see myself as just me
I see myself as the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment