Wednesday 14 January 2009

Focus

Focus. That's what its about.
What's clear.
What's not.
What ends up making sense
And what fails to do so.

Each time, I watch
Apparent are those metal rods
That make up the fence
And when we speed past it
Either I can view the fence
And it's spokes
Or I can take in the green grass and garden behind.
It depends on how I see it.
It depends on the Focus.

It's the same with the side of the pavement
Which they slather yellow and black.
First yellow.
Then black.
Then yellow.
Then black.
And it goes on..
But twin with the metal fence
I perceive 2 things
I can either see the yellow and black slabs
Or catch the combination.
And it only happens when I'm moving at a speed
Not otherwise.
But again, it depends on Focus.

Reminds me of Life, in a way
It's always shifting at a speed.
And it's just how you observe things
That they will affect you so.
So just Focus -
On whatever works
And what makes most sense
And what is important
And you're all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment